Monday, May 18, 2015

Charity Car Wash for Animal Lovers League


Two weeks ago, I participated in a Charity car wash event and lend my helping hand to Animal Lovers League (https://www.facebook.com/animalloversleague.sg) together with my two artistes Daniel Chin and Hayden Chen. No doubt I had blog a little of it in my previous blog post, but I still feel that I should write more and share more about this Animal Welfare Group.


It was indeed a good experience to do something meaningful for the small animals, especially to save over 700 animals and prevent them from becoming homeless. I had also pledge a small amount of contribution to them on behalf of Project Awareness, including the shout-out posted by the founder Elson Soh at the Facebook. 


I seriously hope that every of my friends can lend your helping hand to Animal Lovers League as they need to cover their monthly expenses at the shelter which cost around $20k plus minus. It is not easy to take care of the stray and mixed breed dogs and cats. Stay kind and be kind to animals always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment