Monday, June 18, 2018

My 3 most highly recommended choices at Yummy Food Show 2018

Starting from 21st to 24th of June 2018, (Thursday to Sunday) 11am to 10pm daily, do come on down to the Yummy Food Show 2018 (free admission) at Singapore EXPO Hall 5. It is going to be a very well worthwhile purchasing and tasting on all kinds of delicious foodies.

More than 150 manufacturing suppliers and caterers participating, it definitely makes this food exhibition the focus of much attention in Singapore!

First of all, let me recommend my 3 favorite foods’ choices to everyone & share the whys!


#1 ASM Global BienenBaron honey


Their services was efficient and delivery was prompt. In fact I am not a honey lover but there is once when I had a bad sore throat with cough, 1 of my friend recommended to me to try their honey. Soon enough, soothed my throat & I can sing freely again. It taste really great especially when I mix them for chicken grilling. I would also recommend their honey rice crackers & popcorn.

Visit ASM Global Marketing at Booth H25 and remember to RSVP to http://bit.ly/rsvpYFE2018



#2 Everything Good Cutie Buns 

I would recommend this cute little buns because there is no way I can miss it because those buns are too cute! I won’t bear to eat it after buying back. However, the taste is great when the bun enters my mouth. The best part is, most flavours is suitable for vegetarian lovers.
Visit Everything Good at Booth N25 and remember to RSVP to http://bit.ly/rsvpYFE2018


#3 Gastronomic Paradise of Taiwan Delights
 

Having a widespread of irresistible variety Taiwan delights that I can choose from, I prefer the Taiwanese Oyster Mee Sua & Crispy Chicken cutlet set most. It is super tasty & also value for money not forgetting to add on their special made topping (Mango Mayonnaise) squeezed on the yummy crispy chicken cutlet. Awesome!

Visit Paradise Gastronomy at Booth N26 and remember to RSVP to http://bit.ly/rsvpYFE2018

No comments:

Post a Comment